1. Q: I submitted payment, but have not received my code. Where is my code?
A: Codes are emailed to the email address entered on the PayPal payment screen. Please check your SPAM folder, if you have not received your registration code. If you think you may have entered the wrong email address at checkout, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Q: Snood for Windows will not remember my Registration or my High Scores, how can I fix this?
A: This sometimes happens if there’s an issue with file permissions. One thing to try would be to:Open Snood, use the option under the Preferences menu, and pick “Specify Preferences File Location…” Then, you should be able to pick a spot for your preferences file that you can definitely write to, such as your Documents folder or your games folder.
If the problem persists, make sure you are following these steps:
1) Open Snood.
2) Click on the PREFERENCES, located on the top Menu Bar of Snood
3) Then choose the 5th option down, that reads: Specify Preference File Location…
4) The window the pops up will say Pick a Preference File and the next line below that will say: Save In:
you need to click in the Save in window, and find your Documents folder in the list of folders thatdrops down.
5) after selecting your Documents folder, click SAVE, in the lower right corner of the window.
6) Now click on the GAME menu, , then the 2nd to last option that says: Enter Registration Code
and enter the code you were sent:
3. Q: How do I enter my Registration Code into my game?
A: Open up your Snood game, click on the word Game on the Menu Bar, then click on Enter Code and enter your registration code.
4. Q: Snood 2011 sends me to the website to purchase the game, when I try and click the REGISTER button on the game.
A: When you are in Snood 2011 for Macs, Click on GAME menu in the menu bar at the top of your screen, and then “Enter Registration Code..”
5. Q: My Mouse doesn’t AIM correctly, or is jumpy when I try and play Snood for Windows.
A: Right click on the Snood icon, then click on Properties, then click on Compatibility, and check Disable display scaling on high DPI settings.
Also, we suggest you select the box for “Run as Administrator”
You should also check and make sure that your Video Card Drivers are up to date. You can check them using Windows Updates, and look for Optional Updates, or go directly to your Video Card Manufacturer’s website, and check for the latest updates.
6. Q: Snood Swap for Macs is not accepting my registration name and code, even though I am copying and pasting from the email.
A: Please try and enter the Registration Name and Registration Code in all lower case letters manually. This should fix your problem. If not, please email us at email@example.com and we will help you get the code to work.
7. Q: Snood for Windows is slow on Windows 7 or Windows 8, what can I do?
A:Right click on the Snood icon, then click on Properties, then click on Compatibility, and check Disable display scaling on high DPI settings.
8. Q: Will a registration code for the Original Snood work with Snood 2011?
A: Original:Snood is NOT the same game as Snood DELUXE, Dave did not develop Snood 2011. Not all features are the same as Original: Snood for Mac.
9. Q: Will Snood 3 work on my new Apple computer?
A: Unfortunately there is currently no version of the original Snood for Mac that will run on OS X 10.7.1 or newer.
If you previously purchased the Original Snood for Mac (or for Windows), the only current game that is similar to Snood, that we have developed to run on the newer OS X is the updated version ofSnood Deluxe called: Snood 2011
Original:Snood is NOT the same game as Snood DELUXE, Dave did not develop Snood 2011. Not all features are the same as Original: Snood for Mac.
You can set the Preferences in Snood 2011, to switch to the Original Snoods, and Original SnoodSounds, if you do not want the newer Snoods.Apple made the decision to stop running Power PC Applications on their new operating systems, so there is nothing we can do about that. There are supposedly ways around this, but you’ll have to search the internet to see if it’s possible for you to run the Power PC Applications on your newer OS X.
10. Q: Which version of Snood will run on Windows 8/8.1?
A: Hi, there is currently no version of Snood or Snood Deluxe that is made specifically for Windows 8. Based on our testing, Snood 4.1 works well on Windows 8/8.1 computers, but occasionally you do need to make a few minor adjustments to the application, to get the game to run smoothly.
If Snood seems to be running slow, or your Shooter is not responding properly, try this:
1) Right click on the Snood icon,
2) The Click on Properties,
3) Then click on Compatibility,
4) Check the box next to: Disable display scaling on high DPI settings.
5) Click OK to save your settings.
Most Graphic issues are easily solved by running Windows Updates from your Start Menu, and checking for Optional Updates, and selecting to update your Video Card Drivers.